Singapore Sling Cocktail Corner La Trin: The Beginning.

Friday 19 August 2011

The Beginning.

Well, here it is. My first blog!!  I am sooooo excited but mmm, how to start, where to start?? (think, think, think)

 I can't think of anything but Italy at the moment! I'm going to Italy in three and a half days, and I'm totally psyched about that. So, what am I looking forward to most in Italy?  Well dad and mum are going to hire a car and go city by city, town by town in Italy for 6 weeks. So, there's the Colosseum, then there's the Leaning Tower of Pisa, then there's the Duomo, Pompeii, Almafi Coast and, and, and, oh!! There's just so much to look forward to. In fact, there's nothing not to look forward to. I can imagine it all. The vibrant colours, the warm, delicious aroma of freshly baked pizza, the bustling streets, and I can even imagine the sun setting at night. Mmm, feeling like Julia Roberts in 'Eat Love Pray' already.  Yes, we are going to Naples too even though people tell us it is a bit of rough city.  I guess Naples is going to be a huge difference from Lake Como where we will stay for few days.  I wonder we will bump into George Clooney in Como... : )

I'm so excited about it that I've been finding it hard to sleep at night. At least I'll have lots of time to catch up with sleep on the long flight…. and it will all be while I'm dreaming of destination Italy! Italy's just got me daydreaming 24/7.

I have started packing too.  Something very rare in this household.  There was a trip when we went to Japan for holidays, mum started packing half an hour, yes half an hour before the taxi arrived to take us to the airport!! That's my mum for you.  I guess she traveled so much, especially with her work all those years that she had picked up the skill of super fast packing. Mum got me a new luggage and a matching back pack for this trip too.  My old one is a bit small now.  I will load some pictures in a few days time.

Till then!

4 comments:

  1. Show me your luggage!!! enjoy your trip babe and get me a fridge magnet from italy please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. says:" .. take care while have fun !!! "

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trin it's Sophie.D. Hope you have a great time in Italy. Also don't get to excited about seeing George Clooney because when I was at Lake Como I didn't see him. WahWahWah.
    Love Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also forgot to say. When is your next post going to come out because I want to know about everything that happens to you in Italy. I'll try to look at your blog everyday.
    Love Sophie

    ReplyDelete