Singapore Sling Cocktail Corner La Trin: Going In Between

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Going In Between

My dad put the luggages in the cart and we moved on to find our seats. We found them and sat down. The seats in first class were wide and very comfortable. I settled in and waited for the train to start.

As we rumbled along in the high speed train, the scenery really was very beautiful. There were corn fields and wheat fields that stretched on and on, and lots of them too. The golden colour of the fields together with the luscious green hills in the background really made the French village out in the countryside carefree, tranquil and ideallic. It was indeed very beautiful.

We went through region after region, and then, we reached the Alps. They were stunning. There wasn't snow on them, but they were still amazing. They rose like pillars from the ground and reached to the sky. We could see the ski lifts used during the winter when people went to ski. I wondered how magnificent this place would look in the winter. It would look truly divine.

As we sped through the alps, we realized that a handful of the mountains actually had snow on the tips of them. It was where heaven touched the Earth.

The houses were really simple, but very pretty. Most of them had two stories and about four windows in the front. They were painted a light shade of orange, which made it look like you were looking at them during sunset. I could imagine those Italian folks dancing the night away in these houses. They must live a really fretted life.

We slowed down, and I realized that our journey had come to an end. We finally stopped at a really grand station ( well, it WAS Milan) and I was struck by awe. My dad brought our luggages to us and we pulled them to the taxi station. I hopped into the taxi and fastened my seat belt. I settled in, and wondered just what would happen to me here.

Traveling through The Alps
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I want to know what happened in Milan. Tell me more Tell me more! Like did you have a car

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRIN WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!
    PS. THX FOR TOTALLY SENDING MY YOUR BLOG ADDRESS!=^.-=

    ReplyDelete