Singapore Sling Cocktail Corner La Trin: Snow Leopard

Monday 22 August 2011

Snow Leopard

Cracks. I wanted cracks. I had contemplated how they would look. White base with black splotches to make white cracks. That would be great on my toes.


We walked into the salon and I inhaled deeply. I love the smell of these salons. So, clean. I walked up to the colour shelves and picked white and black for the style that I wanted.  I showed the beautician the colours and she led me to the massage chair where I would get the pedicure spa done. I was psyched.


After a long time of pure pampering, it was finally time to dry off. My nails looked fantastic. Like a snow leopard's fur. I was over the moon. Still am.


It took a long time to dry the nails. But 'The Renovators' was on, so it was quite an enjoyable period of time. Finally, the nails were dry enough, and it was time to go. I was elated with my nails. Just elated.
My Snow Leopard Feet!

1 comment:

  1. awesome! showed this to Naomi and she said she wants one too... haha

    ReplyDelete