Singapore Sling Cocktail Corner La Trin: The Final Countdown

Wednesday 24 August 2011

The Final Countdown

It was finally time. I put my bag into the boot of the taxi, and let the adrenaline rush through my veins. It was finally time.


Now I'm sitting on the plane, writing this, and wondering what will happen to me during my time in Europe.  No doubt, I'm psyched. I  have ways to keep myself entertained. Dad has spent ages loading movies onto the iPads, and he also downloaded some books for me. Of course, I also have my blog. I'm very comfortable, because my seat can  recline back to the stage where it is almost flat and it is in a capsule. I have a comfy blanket and I also have a pillow. Ah, this is the life...


Our stopover is Kuala Lumpur. We'll get out from the airport for a few hours with our relatives to celebrate mum's belated birthday at a restaurant and then we will continue our journey to Paris. We will hang out in Paris for four days, including a day-trip to the chocolate medieval town of Bruges, which will be a whole lot of fun. Yes, chocolates, chocolates and chocolates... The thought of all that chocolate makes me salivate already...


Why, you might ask, are we going to Paris? Well, you see, my mum absolutely adores the city of Paris. She reckons we should shake off the jet lag in Paris before we get into Italy.  After all, it has been 4 years since we last visited Paris. I do like Paris a lot.  In my memory, Paris is such a relaxed, calm and beautiful city.


After Paris, we go to Italy where we will explore city to city for six weeks. Italy, aaah, sweet Italy.  I can almost smell the freshly baked Pizza Margherita already. Of course, apart from eating lots of pizzas and gelatos, we will be doing lots of sightseeing especially those famous historical places and magnificent museums. And how can we miss shopping while in Italy? Finally, after Italy, we go back to Paris for another few days again before  we head back home. It will be a great trip, I know.


So, now you can probably see why I am so excited about this trip. I'm sure that you would be too. So, so long for now. I promise to give all you guys following my blog, a good, long and detailed description of my adventures in Europe.


I'll come back to you soon! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky are you in like business or first class. I wish I was you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trin I'm going to make a blog when I go to Thailand so I can keep in touch with u

    ReplyDelete